Skuzzlefree Skuzzlefree

THIS IS GARBAGE

I kid I kid, Great work man, I wanna see more from you.

John McCain John McCain

That was amazing.

I loved the entire thing from start to finish. So perfectly god damned delightful. Is there a way to get the MP3 of that?

animation excercises animation excercises

Luke, You amazed me in class with your work.

Luke, you amazed me in class with your work and I was sad to see you go after the first year. I cannot believe that you made fron page on newgrounds, Congratulations, man. I Remember seeing thesein class, great job on it all.
By the way this is Taylor from your first year of school.

stoneseeker responds:

thanks dude! like your stuff on here too. I liked school, but an opportunity like I had I couldn't ignore... I'll see you at the animediafest though!

No Brakes io No Brakes io

good game, but forcing people to play on mobile in order unlock better parts is kind of lame

Dead Paradise Dead Paradise

Game runs super slow. other than that, great game. its still very buggy.

Emo Vs. Happiness Emo Vs. Happiness

You need to work on optimizing flash.

I sure love having a terrible frame rate. Try turning the blurry shit into an image file, and stick to the basics. for such a simple game i did not expect it to tax my PC this much. even when lowering the quality it was unplayable. that might be your fault and it could also be adobe's fault, but i would try play testing a game on many different computers with different specs to ensure that it does not run like shit.

Potato Girl Potato Girl

huhhhuhhuhuhhu

Donuld Tromp Donuld Tromp

@imadude123
Its parody.

Cthulhu's bar mitzvah Cthulhu's bar mitzvah

is naice!