Skuzzlefree Skuzzlefree

THIS IS GARBAGE

I kid I kid, Great work man, I wanna see more from you.

John McCain John McCain

That was amazing.

I loved the entire thing from start to finish. So perfectly god damned delightful. Is there a way to get the MP3 of that?

animation excercises animation excercises

Luke, You amazed me in class with your work.

Luke, you amazed me in class with your work and I was sad to see you go after the first year. I cannot believe that you made fron page on newgrounds, Congratulations, man. I Remember seeing thesein class, great job on it all.
By the way this is Taylor from your first year of school.

stoneseeker responds:

thanks dude! like your stuff on here too. I liked school, but an opportunity like I had I couldn't ignore... I'll see you at the animediafest though!

Half Beard Half Beard

This was great

I really liked all of the voice acting in this and the art, all the extra features were neat too, Good job on this cartoon though. The whole concept of a half beard is awesome, Now I want to do it. But seriously, keep up the awesome flash movies.

C&C : Present 4 Ya C&C : Present 4 Ya

Nice job

Great 3D stuff it was overall smooth, I see mainly symbol animation here. The only thing that could have been better was a consistant line quality. some parts looked like the paint brush tool at the default smoothing so you got bubbles, and other parts were hareline pencil tool stuff. But overall I was impressed with the animation of the Mammoth.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

I want to gouge my eyes out.

It was an acceptible Parody, but dear god... I really wish i hadn't watched it. Good work... i guess.

The Best Flash Movie Eva The Best Flash Movie Eva

LOL

i was laughing so hard at this! it is truly twisted, funny stuff, a bit disturbing, could of used color but meh, i've yet to check your other flashes, i hope they are as funny as this.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

UBER

this looks like the animation on something awful, but i dont know the name of the guy on SA that makes them, i do love them and ths style they are done with, this was such a great song, and the point was made very clear. i never knew ebaums world did that shit, i always thought it was posted with permission. i hope ebaumsworld goes down.

littleFoot littleFoot

10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10

awesome work, this is by far your best yet, the animation is so smooth and everything is well drawn, the backgrounds are astounding. please make more, you are by far the best artist on newgrounds.

Fier's Birthday Flash Fier's Birthday Flash

style....

the style is overdone, its a cross between japanamation and regular cartooning and it looks crappy... but thats just my oppinion... try making an original style of cartooning