Dead Paradise Dead Paradise

Game runs super slow. other than that, great game. its still very buggy.

Emo Vs. Happiness Emo Vs. Happiness

You need to work on optimizing flash.

I sure love having a terrible frame rate. Try turning the blurry shit into an image file, and stick to the basics. for such a simple game i did not expect it to tax my PC this much. even when lowering the quality it was unplayable. that might be your fault and it could also be adobe's fault, but i would try play testing a game on many different computers with different specs to ensure that it does not run like shit.

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Amazing!!!

This game owned. I dont know whats with all these downvoters but i dont think they understand the effort that went into this. Great job... But does he ever get the football back?

X-Mas Decorator - JL X-Mas Decorator - JL

great game

good job on the game, the last lights made me crack up

RSQViper responds:

Hehe. I was wanting to learn how to do that so I figured... why not burn down the tree?

Thanks for checking it out and letting me know what you thought.

Hectic Hectic

good start

the game is good but the only problem i see is the frame rate, it is low so you cant really tell what is going on. make the frame rate higher, then add more frames to the movie clips or what ever is moving to make it slower and smoother, its s good start though.

hehehe hehehe

fix this

in a matter of seconds my computer was at critical usage because of your poor use of actionscript, fix whatever arrors you have and make sure that you test things before you submit them.

also the controls are wierd.

King of Buttons King of Buttons

ouch my arm hurts

this game was so simple that my head esploded
good job, the song is fucked up though
im giving you a 5

GAMECUBICLE responds:

im sorry for your head :P

Mario Tetris: GM Edition Mario Tetris: GM Edition

i wish i could give you 11

awesome game, comletely interactive one of the best tetris clones i have played
Score 27,091
lines 74 WEEEEEEEEEE

Cartoon Dressup ver 1.1b Cartoon Dressup ver 1.1b

THESE EGGS ARE OVERDONE

i looks like you looked at one of the tutorials and thought to yourself "i wanna make a dressup!"
the only thing you diddnt consider when making this is that dressups are over done and 75% of them suck ass.
now YOUR dress up is no exception... you drew half a body and made barely any objects to move around.
also the character you made isnt well known infact its just a genaric body.
if you featured an existing character from:
A) your own cartoons
-OR-
B )another cartoon
it would maybie get a better score.
Now... the part that pissed me off the most was the music... you may like the song, it may even be a good song but,
1. it has noting to do with your submission (or atleast nothing the average viewer would connect to)
2.it is so horribly overplayed that just hearing the first two notes of it makes people cringe (tip: dont use a song that that the radio, television,people at your school and everyone else plays nonstop.)
please dont submit generic crap.
i made this review as constructive as i can given the submissions quality.
If you had the patients to read the whole thing, you may learn something(and realise that i suck at grammar.)

Condix responds:

Why can you people dont understand that this is a demo(beta) thats means its not finished yet and its be made right better than that demo alright! and if you dont like dressup then stay away from them

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

ok

but WHERE WAS HASSAN!!!!!
ALYEHLEYELEEEYHEL

MessiaH responds:

You mean Muhammed Hassan?

Muhammed Hassan, the former SMACKDOWN superstar who was recently FIRED for being too offensive? (Well actually the wrestler wasn't fired, but the character was killed off at Summerslam)

Based on the supplied evidence, I don't think he'd be suitable for this.